April 19, 2008

Here they are...

all in one place. Links to the design team's "Newstand" sneak peeks for your convenience. Hi everyone! This is Nicole S, aka Nic with a "c" and I'll be hosting the SC Blog this week. I loved how Joy did this during her blog week...made it so easy to check out all the awesome peeks. So I'm following her lead...thanks for thinking of it, Joy! ;)

Davinie's are here. Check out those flowers made with the chipboard gears. Wow!!

I love all the details in Christine's peeks..amazing!

Joy's sneaks are full of yummy yellow..and I love that little flower with the fringed edges!

Did you see Tina's little Paintables peek...it seriously made me gasp! The colors are gorgeous!!!

A little peek from Caroline...makes me want to see more as usual!

Jenn's are right here. That rub-on on the photo...gorgeous!

Even April gave us some little sneaks this month..Yay! Love how she used that stamp in the first one!

Nicole's are here...love how she added some color to the edges of the letters! I need to borrow that idea!

And mine are right here.


Enjoy! I'll be back Monday with a challenge...stay tuned!


2 comments:

april said...

thanks for organizing the sneaks! I'm going to post another one on my blog now :)

Unknown said...

LOVE that you put them all in one place! thanks!