January 21, 2009

More Valentine fun...

I don't know about you, but I think Valentine's Day is really fun...I love all the pink and red and the polka dots and hearts. I'm a total sucker for the holiday aisle at Target...everything is just so cute! I've stumbled up on some super cute Valentine crafts that I wanted to share.

These adorable heart bookmarks would be a great addition to kids' valentines:


These fortune cookies look like a cinch to make and how CUTE!
I'm thinking about making these crayon hearts with the boys sometime next week...

And I've been searching for some cute make-your-own Valentine ideas and came across a few worth sharing...

You make my heart glow!


You rule!


Plane Awesome!

Hope you enjoy these ideas and please share any fun things that you've found...I'd love to see! :)

4 comments:

Hanna Long said...

love all the ideas and the hearts in the window - I'm planning on making heart crayons too for my son's MDO class

Jessica Griffin said...

I've never seen crayon hearts before. They are super cute!

The Sonboul's said...

I remember those crayon hearts. I saw the Martha Stewart show (a long time ago), when she made those. I've always wanted to make them.
I'm happy you posted those!

Lauren said...

yummy inspiration!