December 10, 2009

Book Inspired Layout...

So, I had a little scrappy time today and thought I'd go ahead and play along in the book challenge that Lisa posted on Monday. I have scrapped these photos before, but wasn't really happy w/the way that layout came out and the inspiration from the Man On The Moon book was perfect for this!

Here is the illustration in the book....


...which totally inspired the entire page. I cut the rocket out by hand w/the red polka dot paper and then added a little detail with the different strips and the buttons on the rocket. And remember my post the other day about this book having stickers? I used one of the astronaut stickers as an accent on the page. And check out the new twine...loving that yellow!

I can't wait to see what you all came up with! Have a great weekend! :)

5 comments:

taniawillis said...

woweee!!! this is FABULOUS! love the black on grey combo with the bright pops of color.

{VICKI} said...

love it!

Danielle Flanders said...

kelly, you are so talented! love this!

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ynowarez.1accesshost.com/imupemuq.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

rebecca lucille said...

Kelly, Love the lo!...
so cute, love the black with the bright colors also!

As for the comment from AIMTrust...... let's do a l.o. inspired by SPAM!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!