July 21, 2010

Travel Crafts...

Continuing with our travel theme, I'm here today to show you some fun travel craft ideas. Let's be honest, sometimes traveling with kids in tow isn't the most pleasant experience. My biggest concern when I'm traveling with the kids is keeping them busy and keeping the whining to a minimum. lol. I love the idea of making homemade crafts for them to enjoy while traveling.

How adorable is this pillow with a little pocket...great to store a favorite doll or action figure ;)
(tutorial here)

These DIY notebooks would be a great way to use some extra scraps!

(ashley ann photography)

And of course, I know you all remember Jenn O's fantastic little busy book made with the Bibliography kit. So much fun!

Have you seen any fun travel craft ideas out there? We'd love to see them, so link them up here if you do. :)

3 comments:

Christi said...

For our California trip we leave for tomorrow (Yipee!) My cousin(age 8) and I created a travel journal. Check it out here: http://moleskineadventures.blogspot.com/2010/07/gettin-ready-to-vacation.html
I used American Crafts travel line. When we return from the trip all we have to do is print and glue the pictures. Instant scrapbook.

cat123 said...

wonderful idea !!!! thanks !!!!

susy said...

bella idea susy dall'italia