August 3, 2010

Color "Inspo"

hi Everyone!

It's Susan here today ;) - and I thought I'd share one of my favorite sources for color inspiration... Flickr.

Color is such a BIG part of my creative process. Anytime that I'm starting a crafting project, and at a loss for a new color combo (or even if I just need a bit of change to switch up colors that I've been dwelling on) I love to look back through the "Favorite" photos that I've bookmarked on Flickr.

These are just a few that I pulled out of my favorites to share with you tonight. Hope they inspire. :)


1. Untitled, 2. Pincushion - Yellow Aqua, 3. cathedral windows pillow, 4. The color of love, 5. dancing water, 6. Untitled, 7. natural, 8. Circles and Waves quilt, 9. Hexagonal, 10. Izziwotnot as stocked on Scribbletree , 11. sincere imitation-now 3 years later!, 12. Three Twinkle quilts , 13. ABC's, 14. valentine1, 15. When life gives you lemons..., 16. the front

2 comments:

CityGirlTurnedSoccerMom said...

yes, Flickr is one of my favorite places to go for inspiration

Anonymous said...

how wonderful! wow! ... ok. this really makes me want to go out and get a better sewing machine so I can try another quilt. love it all!